Terms and Conditions
Terms & Conditions
Henceforth, the Foodjobs.ie Website will be referred to as Website the Website.
The term ‘Innovate Food Technology Ltd. (trading as Foodjobs.ie, Innovate Solutions.ie, Consumeraffairs.ie)’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 2nd Floor, 6 South William Street, Dublin 2, Ireland Our company registration number is XXXXXX: Dublin, Ireland].
The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
In the following terms and conditions, the term ‘Website Owners’ will mean ‘Innovate Food Technology Ltd. (trading as Foodjobs.ie, Innovate Solutions.ie, Consumeraffairs.ie’ or The Foodjobs.ie Website depending on the context!
- You may only use the Website and/or the Website Services for lawful purposes when seeking employment or help with your career, or when recruiting staff. You must not under any circumstances seek to undermine the security of the Website or any information submitted to or available through it.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and / or job hunting within the Food manufacturing and related sectors, and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- The purpose of the website is to facilitate employers in advertising vacancies within the Food Manufacturing and related sectors. In Ireland, Northern Ireland, the UK and other countries and source candidates for roles at all levels within the sector. It is also to facilitate candidate and job seekers in securing employment within the food and related sectors.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of Ireland.
- ie reserves the right to deny employers, candidates or job seekers access to the website, for any reason and without explanation for inappropriate use, and entirely at the company’s discretion.
The company’s decision is final in these situations, and may be without refunds of advertising fees paid.
The Foodjobs.ie Website is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
The Foodjobs.ie Website may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from January 1, 2018
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- name and job title
- contact information including email address
- demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
- Uploaded candidate CV’s
- Employer and Company Information
- Candidate registration information.
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- Ensure appropriate use of the website by both employers, candidates and job seekers
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
You may be required to register to avail of or use the services provided by this website. You must complete the registration process by providing us with current, complete and accurate information as prompted by the applicable registration form. You are entirely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password and account and you are entirely responsible for any and all activities that occur under your account. You agree to notify us immediately of any unauthorized use of your account or any other breach of security.
You may only create and publish User Content for purposes that are consistent with the intended use of the website and that are not illegal or otherwise breach Applicable Laws. You may not create any User Content that contains confidential or proprietary information, intellectual property, personal data relating to third parties (including an individual’s name or other information which identifies a living individual) or trade secrets, or which breaches your employment agreement.
By submitting User Content you hereby grant to us a worldwide, unrestricted, irrevocable, perpetual, non-exclusive, transferable and royalty-free licence to use, copy, make, reproduce, display, perform, distribute, sub-licence, sell, delete, edit, prepare derivative works from, analyse and otherwise exploit the User Content for the purposes of managing our Website, providing the Website Services and operation of our businesses (including by compiling it together with other User Content and anonymising it to perform statistical analysis for comparison or benchmarking purposes) to the extent permitted by applicable laws.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie tracks your login status, manages your job applications and job alerts and job posting, helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about webpage traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Candidates and Job seekers: Please note that certain personal career information and uploaded CV’s may be visible to a variety of employers using the Foodjobs.ie site for recruitment purposes. Only authorised logged in employers are allowed search or access to the candidate and CV databases with access controlled by the Foodjobs.ie administrators. However candidate names, email addresses and contact details are hidden, and potential employers may only contact candidates via the Foodjobs.ie system via Email. Alternatively, employers may request candidate details by contacting the Foodjobs.ie administrators, and contact details are only forwarded to employers with the candidate’s express written permission.
Employers: All relevant employer company information, other than registration information is visible to site visitors whether registered or logged in..
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
- if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at email@example.com
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to Foodjobs.ie, 2nd floor, 6 South William Street, Dublin 2 together with a stamp addressed envelope.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
We have no obligation to monitor or moderate any user’s activity or use of our Website and/or the Website Services, however we retain the right at all times to monitor, retain and disclose any information as necessary to satisfy any Applicable Laws.
We will not be liable for any loss that you may incur as a result of someone else using your password or account, either with or without your knowledge. However, you could be held liable for losses incurred by us or another party due to someone else using your account or password as a result of your negligence or breach of this Agreement.
The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by The Foodjobs.ie Website and while we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of The Foodjobs Website. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, The Foodjobs Website takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues whether beyond our control or not, or for any other reason.
Copyright statement template
This website and its content is copyright of The Foodjobs Website – © The Foodjobs Website 2018. All rights reserved.
Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited other than the following:
- you may print or download to a local hard disk extracts for your personal and non-commercial use only
- you may copy the content to individual third parties for their personal use, but only if you acknowledge the website as the source of the material
You may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content. Nor may you transmit it or store it in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system.
Business email disclaimer
Email from this website or transmitted in connection with the Foodjobs.ie website by the administrators, employers or candidates, site visitors, Innovate Food Technology, Innovate Solutions, Consumer Affairs or any connected sites operated by the owners and any email attachments may be confidential and are intended solely for the use of the individual to whom it is addressed. Any views or opinions expressed are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of The Foodjobs Website.
If you are not the intended recipient of any email, you must neither take any action based upon its contents, nor copy or show it to any third party.
Please contact the sender if you believe you have received any email or email in error.
Acceptable internet use policy
Use of the internet by employees of The Foodjobs Website is permitted and encouraged where such use supports the goals and objectives of the business.
Use of the internet by employers, advertisers, candidates and visitors of The Foodjobs Website is permitted and encouraged where such use supports the goals and objectives of the business: ie Job Advertising and Job Hunting.
However, The Foodjobs Website has a policy for the use of the internet whereby employees must ensure that they:
- comply with current legislation
- use the internet in an acceptable way
- do not create unnecessary business risk to the company by their misuse of the internet
Employees, Contractors and Temporary Staff
All company employees, contractors or temporary staff who have been granted the right to use the company’s internet access are required to sign this agreement confirming their understanding and acceptance of this policy.
Acceptable email use policy template
Use of email by employees of The Foodjobs Website is permitted and encouraged where such use supports the goals and objectives of the business.
However, The Foodjobs Website has a policy for the use of email whereby the employee will ensure that they:
- comply with current legislation
- use email in an acceptable way
- do not create unnecessary business risk to the company by their misuse of the internet
All company employees, contractors or temporary staff who have been granted the right to use the company’s email services are required to sign this agreement confirming their understanding and acceptance of this policy.