Purpose of Role:
Assist with the management of the Food and Beverage operation in the Café to ensure quality service and standards while delivering a customer experience that is unique.
- Always striving to achieve our Mission Statement of “Delight the Senses”.
- Responsible for the smooth running of the Café with the Management Team in line with company Standard Operating Procedures.
- Customer Care, including touching tables and gathering feedback
- Staff care, including coaching, conflict resolution, verbal counselling, return to work and similar.
- Assist with the training & development of the employees on shift as required using relevant techniques and ensuring all training is documented.
- Motivation of the team.
- Supervise the activities of all the teams to ensure all team members are aware of their responsibilities and are performing all duties to a consistently high standard and maximize revenue in all areas and encourage up-selling.
- Execute professional and efficient complaint handling
- Management of cash handling procedures in accordance with company policy
- To communicate our services and facilities to customers as required.
- To ensure good inter departmental co-operations and communication maintained at all times.
- To ensure a safe workplace by identifying hazards and taking corrective action
- Salary: €35,000.00 to €40,000.00 /year
Qualifications & Requirements:
- The candidate will ideally have a minimum of 3 years experience Duty Manager experience working in a high volume, fast paced environment.
- Join our team and enjoy an exciting career with one of Ireland’s most progressive and iconic companies.
- We believe in the power of community, building strong genuine relationships that are honest, reliable and respectful due to mutual understandings. Walk through our doors and discover a unique family atmosphere, camaraderie and passion for excellence.
- Our Values:
We respect people.
We do what we say we will do.
We are enterprising and resourceful.
We make our planet a better place to be.