We are looking to hire a contract Quality Manager to run a food production facility who will have full responsibility for operation and management of the facility.
This person will provide a quality manager support service to the various food companies using the facility and in accordance with best practice in food safety and health and safety.
- Develop and implement Standard Operating Procedures for the facility.
- Pre-approval of prospective tenants with the HSE.
- Creation and implemented of a food safety plan for each tenant.
- Creation of a pre-operation and post operation cleaning schedule for each tenant.
- Manage and operate the online booking and payments website.
- Manage the letting process and work with client companies to maintain a successful relationship at all times.
- Develop and implement the Food Safety Plan for the facility.
- Liaise with the relevant food regulatory bodies to ensure the facility is fit for purpose at all times.
- Ensure Client Companies comply with their individual responsibilities regarding compliance issues and their requirement to share copies of reports with the Service Provider following inspections/audits.
- Develop and implement the Health and Safety Plan for the facility to ensure a safe working environment for all Client Companies.
- Induction of all Client Companies in food safety, cleaning procedures, health and safety procedures and equipment operation for the facility.
- Ensure the facility and all equipment is maintained fit for use at all times.
- The Service Provider shall support the Client Companies to ensure a successful introduction into the facility and provide assistance to encourage ongoing usage of the facility.
- The Service Provider will be responsible for undertaking of a periodic deep clean of the facility.
- A CCTV system is available to monitor the facility for security and operational purposes. This usage must be GDPR compliant.
- Prepare a monthly report that shall contain data on the facility usage, updates on marketing and any other information as required.
- Ensure facility Compliance with all Food Safety standards.
- Ensure facility Compliance with all Health & Safety requirements.
- Pass and third party assessment audit of the facilities operation.
- Other relevant KPI’s may be introduced by agreement.
Skillset / Qualifications:
- The role will require the manager to have the necessary qualifications to effectively manage the food safety operation of this facility.
- An appropriate qualification in food science or food safety management is a minimum requirement.
Experience Required: A minimum of 3 years relevant experience in the food industry. Relevant experience may include the following
- Management of a food business
- Preparation of HACCP Plans
- Food business audits
- Training of food business operators
- Social Media Market competency ( Twitter / Facebook , Instagram )