- The QMS person is a key support role to the site QA Manager
- The key role of the QMS person is to maintain and improve the QMS, monitor compliance and report on metrics to meet the requirements of BRC
- You will be responsible for driving and maintaining best practice quality standard in a manufacturing environment
- Ensuring the regulatory compliance requirements for food raw materials are understood and met.
- Playing an active role in concentrate labelling governance to ensure compliance.
- Working as part of cross-functional project teams providing regulatory guidance.
- Management of Finished Product Specifications and Customer requirements.
- Reporting to the QA Manager, the Quality Person is responsible for maintaining and managing defined core elements of the quality assurance programm
- Ensure compliance with internal standards, regulatory standards and customer requirements.
- Measure close out of technical issues, NC's, CAPAs, Supplier issues, Hygiene, Documentation
- Qualification Required: Degree level qualification in a relevant discipline (Food Science & Technology)
- 3 - 5 years' experience in a QA food manufacturing environment at BRC standard as a minimum.
- Strong interpersonal, communication, writing and presentation skills with the ability to build strong working relationships with people.
- A positive, can-do, resilient and flexible attitude with the aptitude to take ownership of tasks and projects as required and see them through to completion.
- Performance driven with a proven track record of achievement, high integrity and capability to exercise sound judgement in decision-making